The below will be needed to be signed and confirmed before a session takes place, which will be sent to you at the time of your booking.
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Baby Bear Photography is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include but are not limited to:
I agree to the following:
Baby Bear Photography is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1) Contact free pick up of any product delivery.
2) Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other.
3) Guests accompanying those scheduled for shoots and viewings are not allowed.
4) No footwear to be worn inside the studio by neither the photographer nor the client.
5) Your photographer will thoroughly clean their hands and wear a face mask during the whole session. Masks will also be provided for all the clients to be worn throughout the session (with an exception of when the photos of yourself are being taken).
6) All photography items and props used during your session will be thoroughly disinfected and disposable items will be used when possible.
7) All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions.
By signing below, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and I agree to each statement above and release Baby Bear Photography from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
I voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren) and I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the photoshoot and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability and fatality.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at Baby Bear Photography may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to the photographer and other studio employees and contractors, such as assistants and make up artists if those are present.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren) or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and fatality), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren) may experience or incur in connection with my child(ren)’s attendance at the photoshoot with Baby Bear Photography.
On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Baby Bear Photography, its employees from the claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Baby Bear Photography, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any photography related activities at the studio.
Baby Bear Photography agrees to abide by these standards and affirms the same.