Below are the reasons on how we collect your personal data, why it is collected and who we share the data with within the business.
We need your basic personal data in order to provide you with information about our photography services in accordance with our contract. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT
Personal information about yourself and your children,other family members and others who are participating in the shoot, including:
- Name, Address, e-mail address, phone number, gender, DOB, country of residence and any allergies, where applicable. This will also apply to all family members and other participants in a photography session.
- Other personal information you may choose to share with us.
WHY WE COLLECT THE DATA
Your personal information is used in the following ways:
- To provide you with our photography services, including any products you may have also purchased or that are included in your package. Products include (and are not limited to) canvases, prints, albums and acrylic orbs. Your information will be used to contact you in regards to these services. This is necessary to implement and respond to your request of our services and of the performance of the contract between you and us.
- As necessary for legitimate business interests, which include the following, but are not limited to:
- Where we are asked to deal with any enquiries or complaints you make
- If you asked us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfil your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing
- to comply with legal obligations including tax-related reasons, respond to requests from competent authorities, protect our rights, safety or property and to enforce or defend legal rights.
- With your consent, as per your contract (session agreement), we may use your photographs to promote and advertise our business, including, but not limited to:
- In our studio as sample products
- Promotion materials (including posters, leaflets, etc)
- To be published in magazines (such as Vogue Italia) and entered into photography competitions
- On our website (including our blog) and other digital advertising of our services
- In social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, including putting previews for you to view and share of your photography session
- We may use your information to send you information and offers about our goods and services, including future discounts and mini-sessions. We will only contact you by e-mail and only with your consent, if this was given at the time you provided us with the personal data.
HOW IS YOUR DATA HANDLED
Your data will not be passed to 3rd parties without there being a legitimate business interest, which would mean our interests in conducting and managing our business.
Information will only be shared with 3rd parties in these situations:
- Selected 3rd parties who act on our behalf to support our operations, such as card processing or payment services, IT suppliers and contractors (e.g. data hosting providers or delivery partners) and providers of specialist services, including retouching, printers, framers and book binders. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties may access, process or store your personal data in the course of performing their duties to us and only in order to perform the services we have hired them to provide.
- Any debit/credit card payments and other payments you make will be processed by our third-party payment providers and the payment data you submit will be securely stored and encrypted by our payment service providers using up to date industry standards. Please note that we do not ourselves directly process or store the debit/credit card data that you submit.
- For administrative or legal reasons. If we need to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation and/or regulatory proceedings, a court order or other legal process; to enforce our Terms & Conditions or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to; to protect us, our members or contractors against loss or damage. This may include (without limit) exchanging information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations.
RETAINING YOUR DATA
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights in relation to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Access – if you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal data. If so, we can provide you with a copy of that personal data along with certain other details. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Alteration – If your personal data is inaccurate, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it. If we have shared your personal data with others (as listed above), we will tell them about the correction where possible. If you ask us, and where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your personal data so that you can contact them directly.
- Withdraw Consent – If you have given consent to use your personal details for marketing reasons, you are allowed to withdraw your consent at any time via e-mail or phone.
- Complaint – If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact A.Bagga at email@example.com, who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
If you would like further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact me at hello@babybearphotography or you can click here.